As Memphis Magazine wrote, “Germantown loves the arts and Chandler is the point person for much of the cultural efforts in that community. He’s a department head with the City of Germantown and executive director of the Germantown Performing Arts Center (GPAC), which includes responsibility for much of the entertainment, arts education, fundraising, performing arts, and visual art programs in the city. He’s overseeing construction of The Grove at GPAC, an outdoor performance venue to offer even more attractions. He’s also creating a public art strategy for the city, prompted by his efforts to boost revenue and increase ticket sales at GPAC. And you’ll find him on the board of directors of the Rock ’n’ Soul Museum, Memphis Music Hall of Fame and Memphis Tourism.” Congratulations on a great job and thank you, Paul, for enriching our lives.
- Keith Cole, Executive Director, Wolf River Conservancy
- Collaboration: The Key for Non-Profit Partnerships
- The reason Golfers need Caddies, and small businesses need Financial Advisors
- Are you spending as much time following your finances as you are your NCAA Bracket?
- Peter Abell – President & Chief Executive Officer of the Memphis Symphony.