Frank is responsible for the operation of the Ave Maria Home, a 75 – bed skilled nursing facility, 61 – bed assisted living facility, an adult day care center, dementia wing and a Home and Community Based Service Program and management of over 300 employees. Frank is also responsible for raising funds annually for capital projects and developing a non-profit Board to achieve the Home’s mission of service to the frail and elderly. Recently Frank has guided the organization in successfully raising over $17 million during their past two capital campaigns to develop and implement an additional 6 Green House Homes while adding 25 additional beds to the skilled nursing facility. Congratulations Frank and keep up the great work.
- Keith Cole, Executive Director, Wolf River Conservancy
- Collaboration: The Key for Non-Profit Partnerships
- The reason Golfers need Caddies, and small businesses need Financial Advisors
- Are you spending as much time following your finances as you are your NCAA Bracket?
- Peter Abell – President & Chief Executive Officer of the Memphis Symphony.